Been back to the Vet several times, on the plus side - she’s doing better, she’s eating, wanting attention, walking around, not in much pain if any at all. Still on antibiotics and codeine, along with some vitamins etc…one of her meds is $68
She’s already made it past what the Vet would have given her when they first saw her blood work. They guessed maybe a few days to a week and it’s already been a few weeks past that. One of her front teeth fell out the other day, we found it laying on the floor….this is sort of a good thing as she needed the 2 front fangs pulled (they are infected and gross) but they won’t do any dental on her because her kidneys are too bad for her to be put under. She probably wouldn’t survive the anesthesia.
We decided against giving her IV at home because there’s no way she’d stand for it =\
, taxi or giving a friend gas money oy…and no one has been wanting photo’s so I am not making any money at the moment. I don’t even like thinking about it but then theres the cost of putting her down when the time comes, and how we probably won’t even be able to afford cremation to get her remains back. which is awful =\Now she has to go back every 3 days to have the spot where the tooth fell out flushed. Thankfully they don’t charge for that but its still a partial visit so that’s $18 (better than a usual check up because thats $69 :x). So between that, the meds….etc..
I’m hoping something pops up before then. I feel sick thinking about it all.
I’m just glad she’s feeling better.
I was tagged by Hellpug
1. I used to do extra work when I was a kid, although the only one I can name offhand is Love is Never Silent.
2. After busting my knee for the first time, I had to drop out of Highschool to do homeschool while I healed. Like it SO MUCH better omg and ended up staying in it.
3. I have never not had a cat <3
4. I spent most of my Spring & Summers in Kelowna, I used to prefer it to Vancouver but that’s probably because I had friends and cousins there.
5. I used to ride to school on a motorcycle XD
6. Figure skated for several years and I still miss it, I love the sound of a blade on the ice and the smell of it.
7. I auditioned for fun…and then actually got into a dance group o_o
8. I love cemeteries and would actually live in or near one if I could.
9. I’ve fired a few guns and am actually a damn good shot <3
10. I’ve had a breast reduction and it was the best thing I ever did.